Dispenser from Germ X Works on Ajax Bottle

I noticed this morning that the dispenser top of the big bottle of Germ X hand sanitizer that you can buy for $4.00 at Walmart, fits perfectly on top of the 16 oz bottle of Ajax dish washing liquid. It is nice.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton TN

I like to keep a small bottle of sanitizer in my purse. I refill the little bottles from a larger one I bought at the Dollar Store. I also keep small alcohol cloths with me. They are packaged individually & are sold in diabetes supplies at Walmart. They are about $1.00 for 50.

Good reminder to keep and recycle items that might be useful in the future instead of sending to the landfill :-)

Love, love, love a pump on my dish soap. I've had one for several years now. I think it was Sunlight brand that came in a pump for a while and I just keep refilling it. I use less and if I need more when I'm wet and soapy I don't get a mess on my counter from picking up the bottle. I's nice to know I'll be able to get a new "bottle" when I need it.

Dont forget about freecycle.org! I love getting things for free, like a ferret cage, a play pen etc. It is great and it saves things from going into a landfill.

Racer

Better Living Frugal Living TipsJuly 24, 2009
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
🎉
🎄