Product FinderConsumer Advice
To Top

Buying Candle Stick Inserts

Where can I find replacement candle stick inserts? I've looked around the web, but am not having any luck finding what I need. I have inserts that look like inverted metal top hats. I'm missing two from the candlesticks I just bought and need to replace them or the whole set.


By Cornelia from OR

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in February! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

November 18, 20090 found this helpful

If you are talking about what I think, I would think a craft store would have them.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
November 19, 20090 found this helpful

Thank you, I did check a few craft stores online, and at the dollar store, our pharmacy which carries candles and holders and a few other places. they have the big glass ones, I need small metal ones. also checked Ebay, there is a set of 30 (way too many) but they are much deeper, a little narrower and have almost no lip-and look goldtone/brass to me, I need "white" metal-pewter colored. mine are heavy, are an inch across inside, and have lips a little wider than 1/4 inch. I can take a matching set that comes close to that. they must be out there, somewhere!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 18, 2009
macaroons on a stick
Making Cookies on a Stick
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Candy Gift Boxes
Uses for Candy Gift Boxes
Non-Stick Frying Pan
Using Non-Stick Cookware
Summer Ideas!
Fourth of July Ideas!
Father's Day Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/06/16 16:06:56 in 2 secs.
Loading Something Awesome!