Painting Santa On Old Bottles - Categories:

CraftsDecorations

Painting Santa On Old Bottles

I am looking for a pattern to paint Santa Claus on an old wine bottle or glass soda bottle. If anyone has any ideas where I can find that I'd appreciate it.

Stephanie from Jacksonville, NC

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Deb Malewski, a decorative painter, has heaps of patterns for Santas on bottles. Here is a link to her website, but she is updating it at present and not all links are working. However, if you can't see what you want there, I'm sure she would help if you emailed her.

<http://www.countrycolours.homestead.com/patternpackets.html>

Regards,

Brenda in Australia

Hi,this past winter I saw some really cute Santa napkins.You could cut them out and glue them on and make a paste of white glue and water to finish them.You have to take the napkin apart to only one sheet,

hi i don't know how experienced you are at painting but i have an idea that was given to me that may help you. since your working with a bottle you would need something flexible to wrap around it like say the inside wrapper from cereal. Ok here is what you do start collecting easy pics of santa from magazines, flyers, children's books and advertising. use these pics with some carbon paper and wala ok not so fast but you trace the pic onto your cereal wrapper using a marker and using carbon paper on bottle,put cereal wrapper over it and trace the santa onto bottle. now using small paint brushes you can paint inside the lives and remember if using acrylic paints to spray with clear urethane so it stays put and it gives it a professional look. hope this helps denise

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations CraftsJuly 23, 2007
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Bleach Bottle Santa
Making a Bleach Bottle Santa
Painting Glass Bottles
Painting Glass Bottles
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 10:03:03 AM on 10.0.2.107 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.