Making Lip Stain

How do you make semi permanent lip stain?

By Chris from Cumming, GA

I saw a recipe for lip balm made out of crisco and honey and whatever color of koolaid type powder you desired to use...I have heard it is great, when I make mine, I keep the color out of it and just use the honey crisco mix, but in the colder months, I just keep a little tiny jar of coconut oil in the bathroom and put that on my lips all the time. The honey crisco recipe is great though, and it is carry-able in your purse, the coconut oil will lose its solidity if it gets too warm.

Use a non-toxic child's marker. Mix a brown/red or pink. Use a gloss over the top if desired.

Koolaid powder mixed in Vaseline or just wet it down and rub it on, it can be bold so watch out! Or take a minute to enjoy a red popsicle. It will give a nice flush to your lips. Just think about when you were a kid and would have stained lips from one!

lip gloss puddle and applicator
Homemade Lip Gloss Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes LipsAugust 26, 2010
A girl putting on lip balm.
Cleaning Lip Balm Stains From Clothing
Making Lip Balm
Making Lip Balm
Plain White Lip Balm on Blue Background
Homemade Lip Balm Recipes
A woman putting on lip gloss.
Cleaning Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing