Keeping Blackbirds Out of Bird Feeders

How do I keep of black birds out of my bird feeders?

By Pat from Memphis, TN

Answers

The short answer is, you don't. When I was younger I used to get mad at the "cow" birds for coming to my big feeder and eating, until one day I realized who the heck do I think I am if these birds were the color of parrots I would be relishing in having them here. The fact is we shouldn't discriminate against birds anymore then people. We would never offer food to people in need based only on looks and personality. Hungry is hungry. Read up on your pesty friends and learn about their quirks. Soon you will be as interested in them as you are the rest.

Home and Garden Pest Control BirdsFebruary 24, 2010
Homemade Bird Feeders
Homemade Bird Feeders
Birdfeeder
Cleaning Birdfeeders
Bird Eating from Bird Feeder
Keeping The Ground Under a Bird Feeder Clean
Squirrel Feeder
Making a Squirrel Feeder
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:24:00 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.