Magazine Organizer From Recycled Wine Box

I'm sure I'm the only one who drinks boxed wines, but in case there are others of you, here's a great idea. I had the box laying on the dryer waiting to be torn down for the recycle bin when I noticed the size is just about the same as a cardboard magazine organizer.

I grabbed a flimsy organizer off my craft shelf, lined it up on the box, marked a few lines, and cut away. Not only is it a money saver, but the re-purposed wine boxes are much sturdier than the magazine boxes you can buy. I just covered it with some leftover contact paper and waited for the next box to empty!

By DannieB from Seattle, WA

Also a great idea for arts and crafts items. Sewing stuff etc. cover with contact paper, or old wallpaper to look nice. Makes a great organizer for under the bed, or closet shelf. The uses are endless!

I've also used the Tide powder boxes (small size) just with the tops cut off and then covered with giftwrap. The only bad part (to me) is that the magazines smell like laundry detergent...but hey, free is free.

Cereal boxes are good for storing/organizing magazines & comics.

I also had discovered this and have a few of them filled with magazines. never thought of sharing idea, so happy you did.

Making Magazine Holders
Organizing TipsMay 17, 2010
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄