AdviceCleaning

Spray Bottle For Cleaning Products Stop Spraying Before It's Empty

I love your Clorox Cleanup and don't use anything else for all my cleaning needs, however, I am getting a little tired of the nozzle not working when there is still at least a half an inch of the product still left in the bottle, I feel like I am being cheated of some of the product, any comments will be appreciated.

Thank you
Rose Marie Hubert

This has happened to me with that product , too. Contact Clorox and tell them. Toll free # on bottle. They will send you a coupon for a free bottle. I even call them when the nozzle on the free bottle stops working, or dribbles out just a bit of foam.

In answer to your question, you could pour the last of the old bottle into a new bottle.

This is something to think about. This was in an article on the Internet; I snipped a portion ...

"Take a look at your favorite cleaners - what's in them that makes them really work well? I had to hit myself over the head for this one! My favorite cleaner is Clorox Cleanup with Bleach. Why am I not just trying the bleach by itself? Why do I still feel like I need the miracle cleaner? Sometimes it is hard to change when we are conditioned by commercials. They tell us we need these miracle cleaners that are strong enough to kill microbes on Mars but still have a "lemony fresh scent." I think the key to any change is to make the transition gradually. In this case, you do that by replacing your store bought cleaners as they run out and ignoring those commercials!"

Look on your Clorox Cleanup bottle and see what some of the ingredients are ... what's listed first are the main ingredients.

I have mixed up small batches of Chlorox diluted with some water, add a tad of detergent and fill your own bottles and see how it works! It is a whole lot cheaper.

When your bottle quits spraying, dump the remaining 1/2" into your new full bottle.

Just dump the rest in your sinks or bathtub and use a sponge to scrub it. Works well in the toilet also. Don't sweat the small stuff! :)

I have bottles that won't spray or quit spraying so I tip them upside down and pump the pumper to prime the sprayer. Then turn it the right way and it will spray.

I agree. I did find a hose and nozzle in a bottle once, a couple of years ago, that was extra long (the hose hit the bottom and curved) and it had a disk-shaped intake valve on the end of it. I transfer it to the new bottle every time. Problem is, I have mulitple bottles working at once (one in each bathroom, etc.) and have been unable to locate said hose since. I'd love to see that kind of device used again. THINK GREEN!

I just add a bit of water to get the product back to an acceptable level. It doesn't take much.