AdviceGardening

Using Lemon Juice on Moss

Will lemon juice kill moss?

Gary from Mount Vernon, WA

Try using straight vinegar in a spray bottle. It is cheap and won't hurt kids and pets. We use it for any weeds that are in the cracks of the sidewalk.

I am not sure what will kill moss. But I can tell you that if you cant beat it, sell it on eBay.

I have gotten seed and plant order magazines, and people actually pay money for that stuff.

If you have to pull it up by hand, you may as well get paid for it. I should take my own advice. I have some really nice looking moss growing down back.

I have found that it pulls up in really nice round circles, in between the winter thaws. I actually sent a nice circle out in an on line plant trade. That person wanted more...

Linda B