Growing Tomatoes in Thailand

I live in Thailand and the nights are a little cooler than the days. I am told that Tomato will not do well in this climate because they need cool nights. Also, what type of Tomato would you recommend? We are in the same latitude as Miami, FL.

Plant any kind you want. I live in the deep south, Alabama to be exact. I can tell you now, we have no cool nights in Alabama during the summer and we grow the best tomatoes any where!

OK thanks for the encourgement

Growing Tomatoes, Red Tomatoes on White Background
Growing Tomatoes
Home and Garden Gardening GrowingApril 12, 2007
Canned Tomatoes on White Background
Canning Tomatoes
Growing Tomatoes in Containers
Growing Tomatoes in Containers
Tw Red Tomatoes sitting in Ice
Using Frozen Tomatoes
Start Tomato Plants from Stems
Starting Tomato Plants from Cuttings
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:09:46 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.