Arkansas Christmas Charities

I am out of work and I have no money. I need help getting my kids some Christmas gifts. Does anyone know where I can get help? I don't want them to get up to nothing that morning.

By Patty from Monticello, AR

Are you getting unemployment, if you are a single parent are you getting child support, and if you are a widow you must be getting survivor's benefits. You can always pick up some little thing at a dollar store or thrift store. Thrift stores do have some new items. Kids don't need a whole pile of gifts, one will be enought. They also don't need expensive, designer things or electronic stuff. WalMart has a good selection of stuff for under $10.00. Also if you are really low income you must have a social worker at the Department of Social Services and that person should have some ideas.

Also if your kids have grandparents or aunts and uncles won't they be giving gifts?

Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Arkansas Christmas Charities
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
Oregon Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
Washington Christmas Charities
🎄