Buying Bulk Dog Food

What's the thriftiest way to buy dry dog food in bulk for a dog shelter? Much is donated, but we're running short right now and need to buy more.

By Roxanne from Dallas, TX

March 6, 2011 Flag

I like to buy dog food in 40-50 lb. bags to save money but cannot fit the large bag upstairs where I feed my dogs. So I keep the large bag in the basement and fill an ice cream bucket with the food for storage upstairs.

By Diane

Buying Bulk Dog Food

I just found a site called, which sells pet food in bulk and has free shipping for orders over $25. They offer the Innova brand that I feed my dog and cat, which I couldn't previously find online in bulk, great deal! (08/02/2008)

By Maria

Pets FoodMarch 6, 2011
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
Adult Diapers
Buying Adult Diapers in Bulk
A heaping bowl of dry dog kibble.
Saving Money on Dog Food
Buying Food in Bulk
Buying Food in Bulk