Dog Chewed on Heel of Shoe

My dog chewed the heel of my favorite dress sandal. Is there a way to fix or cover up the teeth marks?

By CLC from Kansas City, MO

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You might get a shoemaker to replace the heel(s). I owuld suggest filing down the bite marks - but I don't know how effective that would be.

Home and Garden Repair ClothingApril 27, 2009
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Remedies for Heel Spurs
Remedies for Heel Spurs
A dog and it's owner walking on the beach.
Teaching Your Dog to Heel
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:16:05 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.