Fixing Sandal Insoles That Are Peeling

I bought a new pair of sandals and after I wore them once the insole has started to peel. They are open sandals with a strap between the toes. I really like them, but I can't keep stepping in the sticky mess each time I put them on. Any suggestions on what to do?

Christie from TX

Best Answer

Try Shoe Goo - flexible and used by skateboarders to repair their shoes! You can find it at Ace Hardware.

Best Answer

Buy stick-on insoles and trim them to fit the inside of the shoe to where it can't be seen when you have your foot in the shoe. Avon has some that don't need to be trimmed. Good luck and God bless you!

Super glue or Shoe-goo, and Shoe-goo is also available in the shoe department at Wal-mart, and can probablly be found in most other retail stores either in the shoe department, or with the other adhesives in hardware.

suede leather shoes
Repairing Shoe Insoles
Home and Garden Repair ClothingMay 27, 2008
Freezing Bell Peppers, Canning Bell Peppers, Peeling Bell Peppers, Drying Bell Peppers, Storing Bell Peppers, Growing Bell Peppers, Selecting Good Bell Peppers, Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers
Peeling Bell Peppers
Someone peeling a a peach.
Peeling Peaches
Slice of cantaloupe with other cantaloupes in the background.
Peeling and Slicing Melon
Small stack of nectarines against white background.
Peeling Nectarines