Clear Glass Bells Ornaments

I am looking for clear glass bells ornaments, with no clappers, open at bottom, and approximately 6 or 7" high and 4" in diameter at the bottom of the bell. I have seen the bells as ornaments with the bottoms closed with a cardboard circle, usually with a small figure inside, and some decoration at the top of the bell hanger. Anyone know where I can find these?

Mary from Kansas City, MO

I was just on e-bay and they have little carousel horses in a collection of bell-shaped ornaments. I was searching for "Clear glass ornament with figures inside" and found them.

Check out

This is THE place to go.

Crafts ChristmasJanuary 8, 2006
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments