Faint White Mark on Black T-shirt from Iron

A hot iron was accidentally placed on a mattress. The satin on it stuck to the iron in sticky form. Unknowingly, I placed the hot iron on a brand new black t-shirt and got a white mark. It looks more like small white dust particles. I don't know if I burnt the t-shirt or is it the sticky mattress substance that came to iron and then to t-shirt. I tried to wash it, but it did not come off. The T-shirt material is 100% cotton. Will dry cleaning help? What should I do? :-(

By in_silence_2k

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsMay 6, 2011
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:42:12 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.