Gardening Indoors

I live at an elevation of over 10,000 ft and outdoor gardening is difficult. Our growing season is thirty days long. I am beginning to indoor garden. Here it is May 3rd and it snowed this morning but I am looking at my beautiful tomato blossoms. Sure, a couple of cherry tomatoes won't see me through the hard times, but I will enjoy every bite.

I have started peas, okra, peppers and I am willing to try all kinds of other vegetables and fruits. There is something very rewarding about growing your own food no matter where you live.

By Janice from Leadville, CO

Hi, I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and I'm located around a lot of wooded areas. I would like to try to do this at home without the wildlife inviting themselves over for snack, supper etc. LOLOL

Anyways good luck with your indoor garden. I think my zone is 2-A. Thank-you

Gardening Indoors
Gardening Indoors
Photos GardenMay 20, 2009
palm near window
Growing Palms Indoors
Composting Indoors
Composting Indoors
Hydroponic Gardening
Hydroponic Gardening
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces