This Sites Design Buttons?

I guess I'm the only idiot on this board who I can't figure out how to use the design buttons (Bold, Underline, Quote) when posting a message. Can anyone help? Don't worry, my next trip to the library I'm checking out "Message Borads for Dummies".

Tressa

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Decide which formatting you want to use and click it before you type. For BOLD type between the (.b) and (./b) that comes up when you click the B button (you won't see the . in (.b) - I only put them there so the code won't be invisible

Thank you Tressa - I have often wondered this as well!!!!

Regards

Jo

Excellent, You made my day. Thanks for giving such a concise answer.

Tressa

Tressa, don't feel bad.....I wasn't able to figure it out either and I've been working on computers since 1994.

A sock puppet with a button for a nose.
Craft Ideas Using Buttons
Vintage Button Cover
Protecting Delicate or Vintage Buttons in the Wash
Sewing on Buttons for Crafts, threading needle with white thread.
Sewing Buttons On Crafts
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:07:42 AM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.