Inexpensive Wedding Locations in Lancaster, CA

I am planning an outdoor wedding to take place in August 2010. I am looking for a cheap venue, reception, catering, decorations, d.j, photographer, limo etc. I need to do it all for $9,000. I really need help. I know what I want but I have to be money conscious about it. Please help. I live in Lancaster, California.

Best Answer

Hi, I live in Lancaster. My girlfriend was going to get married in Lancaster City Park, but it wasn't available the day she needed it. Have you tried them? Also there is a place, I can't remember the name, on 10th St. W, between Ave. L & L8. It is on the West side of the street. They do weddiing and receptions there. They were advertising that they have a garden area for outside weddings. Hope these help. If I think of anymore, I will let you know. Loretta

Best Answer

Try The Cedar Center on Lanc BLVD, Antelope Valley Winery, AV Fairgrounds, PeachTree Islands in Lake Hughes are very beautiful! Lechene is a beautiful French Banquet in Acton.

Southern California Wedding
Wedding Sites in Southern California
Weddings PlanningNovember 20, 2008
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Catering food.
Inexpensive Wedding Catering Strategies