Carpet Cleaning Solution to Control Fleas

Does anyone know of something I can add to carpet cleaning solution to help control fleas?

Lee

I used to have trouble with fleas with a cat that I had. The only way I could rid of the fleas was flea-bomb the house - I put a can in each room, the cat and I left for a couple of hours and when I came back, the fleas were gone. The thing you want to do after that is to get flea meds for your cat or dog so they don't bring them back into the house. And a heads up - flea meds from Wal-Mart generally don't work. You need to get them from your vet. Good luck!

I sprinkle Borax on carpet and leave for 30 - 45 minutes. Then I vacuum it up.

I have a friend who puts a small amount on dawn dish soap in a spray bottle filled with water. She sprays her carpets, etc. a couple times a week and says it works. I also saw on tv to vacuum daily, put moth balls in the bag and sprinkle salt all over your carpets every day. Within a week or so, they all die. I agree that you must get meds from the vets office to treat your animals, over the counter stuff don't work.

u can also make a mixture of this and spray on carpet..the vet gave me this for the live fleas on a 6 week old dog..u get a lemon make it one with a thick rine,and get 1Tbs rosemary herb,and 1 quart of water.. crush the herb and then slice the lemon in paper thin slices add all to the water and then bring to boil.. let it sit over night and then drain the liquid into a spray bottle ..shake well and spray...the vet said this is also good for furnture and u also can spray on yourself for mosquisito`s

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJuly 22, 2008
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
🎄