Follow Care Instructions on Clothing

Because of the different finishes and dyes used by clothing manufacturers, it is difficult to generalize about which fabrics can be hand washed. Follow the manufacturers instructions. If you do follow their instructions and the garment is damaged, it is the fault of the manufacturer. You then will have some recourse in getting the garment replaced either by the manufacturer or the store.

I read the label before buying an article of clothing. If it says dry clean i put it back. Another thing is i always wash new clothing before I wear it. Oddly enough my husband was the one who started this. I sort my clothing according to colors and how dirty things are, like the clothing I garden in gets washed by itself. Many times turning a garment inside out helps keep it newer looking.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJune 30, 2004
Blender
Crushing Ice With a Blender
Cat and Dog Sitting Together
Caring for Your Spayed or Neutered Pet
electrician working on breaker box
Installing a New Circuit Breaker
Dog After Surgery
Feeding a Dog After Surgery
🎉
🎄