Cleaning Bakeware

By alice 9 9

I was making coffee cake muffins and the brown sugar dripped down into the cups. I filled the tins with water and stuck it back in the hot oven until the oven cooled. Then I took the tin out and washed with soap and water. The baked on sugar was removed with ease.

I even used the method with the bread pans. It works great when you spray them, it loosens the grease and gets rid of the greasy sticky feeling.

By Alice from West Brandywine, PA

Comment

A used cookie sheet in need of cleaning.
Cleaning Cookie Sheets and Bakeware
Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingSeptember 16, 2011
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Baked On Food in Broiler Pan
Cleaning Baked On Food
Egg frying in Teflon pan on gas stove.
Cleaning Teflon
Cleaning Cookie Sheets and Bakeware
Using Silicone Bakeware
Using Silicone Bakeware
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 12:47:07 PM on 10.0.2.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings