Parenting

Keeping Track Of Your Sippy Cups

Category Parenting

When taking my daughter to church or other outings, there were always people there with her same kind of sippy cup. I hated to write on the actual cup with a permanent marker so I used my label maker to print out her name and placed it on the lid of the cup. The label stays on even in the dishwasher so it lasts until it starts to fade and then I replace it with a new one.

By Jennifer C.

When we're out and about with loads of other kids around it can can be hard to remember which cup belongs to which kid. To keep track of my kids cups I write their names in permanent marker on a thick rubber band, like the ones that hold together bunches of broccoli. Then when we're heading out I slip the rubber band on whatever cup they are using so they can easily identify their cups and the names won't get washed off because we remove the bands before cleaning. Another bonus is that the rubber bands make good grips so that my kids don't lose hold of their cups if they get messy or wet from condensation on a hot day.

By Trix