Laundry Room Helper

If you have an extra over-the-door wreath holder, hang it over the door to the laundry room. This gives you an out-of-the-way place to hang clothes straight from the dryer or right after you've ironed them.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

This is a good idea, I'll buy the wreath hangers after Christmas when they're on sale for half off. (Last year I only paid 50 cents each for the wreath hangers!) I use them to hang drip-dry wet clothes. I also use them to hang my robe in the bathroom. The only problem is they don't work with every door as some doors are to tight.

* Also, don't buy the plastic ones, instead, go for the metal kind, they don't break as easily & are thinner so they work with more doors.

Uses for a Wreath Hanger
Organizing MiscellaneousDecember 12, 2008
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent
Modern laundry room with front load washer,dryer, and ironing board.
Laundry Room Paint Color Advice