Splenda Recipe Book

I was wondering if there is a recipe book somewhere for Splenda dishes? If you could let me know that would be great.

Janet

I have several of them. Contact Splenda and they will mail you a small book. I found my hardback on abebooks.com and a local book store. The small glossy paper books I have picked up in the grocery store magazine section.

Splenda actually has a Recipe Club that you can join. Here's the address:

https://www.splenda.com/recipe-club-signup

I got a digest size paperback one at my grocery check out, put out by Favourite Brand Name Recipes Volume 8 #14(part of pil Publications International Ltd. The title is "Sweet Possibilities" But I agree with Cricketnc the best source is the Splenda Recipe Club. Sign up for their newsletter that comes with recipes. They will also send money off coupons occasionally in the mail if you agree to it.

Janet, I have "Marlene Koch's 375 sensational Splenda recipes"..and they are very good recipes low in sugar, fat and calories. She also has diabetic exchange and Weight Watcher points for each recipe. WW points are based on the flex and core programs, not the new points plus. Got mine at Barnes and Noble. Hope this helps. Nita in Arizona.

Go to the Splenda website for free recipes, coupons and other goodies they have.

After my husband was diagnosed with diabetes in the '90s, the dietitian recommended Splenda as a viable option. It had recently come onto the market. I did get a Splenda cookbook since I was eager to prepare healthy things for him. I've since come to believe that Splenda is not the best solution for "sugar-free" stuff. Of course, the makers of Splenda would disagree.

Would you consider reading information found on sites that discuss the negative aspects of Splenda? One is http://www.splendaexposed.com. I've begun using Stevia which I believe (and hope) is a better option. There is also Agava Sweetener which I use. It is another natural product which you might consider.

Hi, Janet. I belong to a nutrition group and we were discussing this subject just yesterday. First of all, I urge you to read this article: http://www.brighthub.com/health/diet-nutrition/articles/31518.aspx

There are two doctors in my group...one who started the group and is urging grocery stores, restauants, etc., in our area to change their menus and/or add more healthy choices...and it's working!

A better choice than Splenda would be to use a truly natural sweetner, Stevia. My favorite cookbook is:

"Stevia...naturally sweet recipes for desserts,drinks, and more!" by Rita DePuydt. This book lists the different forms of stevia and which works best with different types of cooking. There are other good books on cooking with stevia on the market, as well. I have been diabetic for 15 years, have tried just about everything out there, and stevia is the only one that doesn't effect my glucose levels, as well as other bodily functions. Aside from the stevia products found in most grocery stores (usually in packets), other forms of Stevia can be found in health stores, herb companies, and by mail order.

Food and Recipes Recipes BooksJanuary 23, 2011
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Pie Recipes Using Splenda
Pie Recipes Using Splenda
Splenda
Tips for Baking With Splenda
🎄
🍂