Homemade Flavored Powdered Coffee Creamer

I'm in need of some homemade flavored dry coffee creamer recipes.

By Deb from Kellogg, IA

I really don't know how to do it. I did try to make vanilla cinnamon a couple of times using vanilla powder and cinnamon. The vanilla dissolved but the cinnamon sank to the bottom of my cup. So if you want vanilla creamer use the vanilla powder.

Get a fresh vanilla bean, carefully cut it in half vertically (down the long side) and place it (full or you may only need half) in some powdered milk. Shake it daily for about 1-2 weeks (depending on how strong you want it) and you'll have vanilla flavored "creamer." You can also use this same technique on sugar. It's super-yummy and one vanilla bean goes a long way!

creamer pitcher
Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesNovember 18, 2009
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Making Flavored Coffee
Making Flavored Coffee
Liquid creamer being poured into white coffee cup on a table
Making French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles