"The Budget Gardener" by Maureen Gilmer

If you love gardening, but don't want to spend all your savings on keeping everything blooming, this is the book for you. It will tell you everything you need to know about gardening and landscaping beautifully on the cheap. It's called: "The Budget Gardener"

by Maureen Gilmer

Thanks for the tip. I just moved into a house where basically no yard work was done for 6 years, so I'm charged with the enormous task of making the yard beautiful and fun for my three-year-old, but on a shoestring budget. I've been using some tips from another budget gardening books I heard about at work called The Little Book of Quick Fixes for Designing Your Outdoor Space. The author is Gay Search. It has tips about decks, fencing, patios and all that good stuff too.

A rain barrel hooked up to a down spout.
Frugal Gardening Tips
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Hydroponic Gardening
Hydroponic Gardening
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 6:34:50 AM on 10.0.0.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.