Pattern For A Wedding Heart

Looking for a pattern of a wedding heart that can be given by my mother to her grand daughter on her wedding day. She would like to be able to have their name and wedding date on it. It can be sewn, crotched, knitted or made with lace ribbon.

Teresa from Brisbane, Australia

My mom gave me a cream colored throw blanket on my wedding day that had 2 intertwined hearts with our names and wedding date swen in navy blue- our wedding color. It is beautiful. After 9 years of marriage, I still use it all the time! There are many stores that offer items for weddings that are personalized this way. I think the blanket is a wonderful keepsake.

Weddings Wedding CraftsJune 18, 2008
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Two tiered wedding cake with flowers on top.
Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors