Link: Knorr Spinach Dip

There is a great recipe for a spinach dip. it is on the back of the Knorr's Vegetable mix and, boy is it good. My girlfriend made it for my daughter's birthday party. Now mind you, I do not eat spinach, however with this recipe, it is great. I loved it and so did hubby. She did not put the water chestnuts in. A great way to eat your spinach. My mother also put some in between her sandwich (I had help yourself to sandwiches) and she said it was good.

By Barbara from Shoemakersville, PA

Link: http://www.us.knorr.com/Recipes/6200/1/Knorr-Spinach-Dip.aspx

Yes! I found this delicious dip at one of our Christmas parties at work. Our administrator had made a huge punch bowl FULL of this and left it in the fridge at work over night. lol Yes, we DID! We sneaked and tasted and loved it. Very simple recipe and a hit every where you take it.

I don't care for the water chestnuts either, so I just don't add them. You can substitute nuts in the place of them if you want the crunch and it's great.

Just to let you know, for some reason, your link won't work. When you click on it you get the following message:

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

I have used that one all so minus the water chestnuts. You can all so find the same recipe on the veg. lipton onion soup. I have used both. I usually buy the lipton because you get 2 packs and it is cheaper. Here is something you can add that is really good. Make the spinach dip as directed minus the chest nuts for me because I dont like them. Then mix one large cream cheese with your mayonaise and sour cream. Add the rest of your ingredients and then mix shredded crab meat with this and chill it is very good. I usually use about 2 cups of crab meat. I hope you like it as good as I did

Been making this for years. Yummy!

I do not like spinach by itself, but this dip is delicious.