Kokoa Girl in the Flowers

Kokoa Girl is a 4 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. Kokoa Girl came to our home, only for a visit, when she was 8 weeks only. She has been with us ever since!

She has a passion for gardening. We have to be very careful in our yard, never know when your gonna fall in one of her holes.

What would I do without my loyal and protective dog? Every day "Kokoa Girl" guards me and the house while my husband is gone by keeping her sharp eye out the front window. Everyday she barks all day to warn off those dangerous elements which could invade our home like joggers (*gasp*), and people on bicycles (*shudder*), and even more dreaded monsters...like garbage trucks and school buses (*oh, the horror!*).

Yes, I am so lucky to have a dog like her. What would I do without Kokoa Girl? At the end of the day her only expectation from us is her kong filled with what else? Peanut butter!

By Diana H. from Newark, NY

And I thought I was the only lunatic that got a kick out of putting clothes on my dogs! This photo is priceless. I know lots of people are frightened of pit bulls, but I have known an equal number of sweet loving pits. It's all in how you choose to raise them. You must have done a great job by the looks of it!

Way too funny. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Aaawwwww, thank you so much for the kind words about our baby. Kokoa Girl is our very first Pit and will probably be our last because she truely is one in a million. Even though she looks like a bully she is a total love sponge.

She is beautiful..she looks like a red nose pit..I have a red nose but she doesn't have that much white on her...she was my ex's husband dog and when we separated, he left her with me...she is my guard dog..sometimes when her daddy comes over and he gets too close to me she will bite him and I tell her that daddy isn't gonna hurt me and she will give him kisses..she has 3 cats and and pig that she loves

I thought Pits were supposed to be fierce. I had to check twice on the type of dog you had. The photo

just did not look like what I thought a pit was.

She is so sweet-looking in her hat. Our 6.2 pound

yorkie does the protection duty of barking especially

at the older man across the street while he mows.

Our Jack russell just watches. Our yorkie barks so loud at everything passing by thankfully a very quiet street. I get so embarassed as people expect to see a big loud dog, funny.

I just think your girl is very pretty with her hat and

flowers what a cute girl. She looks like a model.

lol, don't worry she does her fair share of struttin her groove thing around the house. She knows just what a spoiled rotten dog she is and she sure isn't ashamed to show it. She is a red nose Pit and she does her share of making people nervous just by looking at her. I try to inform people as much as possible about the breed so they understand that they truely are a wonderful creature. We've always thought Kokoa Girl could be the spokes model for the bully breed!!

That picture is adorable. I am a scrapbooker and it is a scrapers delight. You are lucky to have an adorable pet such as her.

What a Beauty!

I would say you are very blessed to have such a wonderful companion. Thanks for sharing.

my american pit is the same! LOVER! but her worst enemy is... you ready... THE BIG BROWN TRUCK! (UPS). Sophie, my dog, is quite positive that thing is full of villainous toy stealers. And heaven forbid one of us is ever outside when it passes by... she goes NUTS!!!

Kokoa is BEAUTIFUL!

Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsSeptember 19, 2006
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎉
🎄