Using Alberto VO5 Hairdressing - Categories:

ProductsHair Tips

Using Alberto VO5 Hairdressing

Is VO5 good for your hair?

By Donna from Phenix City, AL

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I used to use the Alberto VO5 in a tube all the time. I also used the hair spray. I couldn't see that it damaged my hair. Of course this will depend on who you talk to, different people have different expectations. I used these products so many years ago that I can't remember a whole lot about the benefits. My opinion is that it is the same general quality as most other hair products. I have tried so many different products over the years that I have never been able to tell any difference between the expensive and lower cost one.

Yes & vaseline will do the same as VO5, a little will go a long way, good luck.

Alberto is good for your hair, but so is Vaseline and olive oil... which I prefer.

Damaged hair will never be repaired, no matter who tries to sell a miracle treatment... the only thing for damaged hair is a good haircut and then start being nice to your hair with air drying, no curling irons etc.

Once hair is damaged, there is no fixing it. Dry damaged hair and split ends must be removed; after all, hair is already dead...except for the root.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ProductsDecember 31, 2009
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
PayPal logo
Using PayPal
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 12:36:12 PM on in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.