Snack Bucket from Coffee Container

Since I hate to throw anything out in the garbage if it can be used a second time, I made a snack bucket from a Folgers Coffee Container. To cut down the cost, I covered all the labels with wallpaper instead of painting the canister. I then glued the lid on the bottom of the canister using my hot glue gun.

I cut the bottom off a brown grocery bag and used part of it to stuff the inside of the coffee canister. In this way you don't have to use that much filling. I taped 4 small bags of snacks around the edge of the canister: barbecue chips, cheddar and sour cream chips, nacho cheese, onion flavored rings. Then filled the inside with honey roasted peanuts, salted peanuts, sunflower seeds, bag of hard candy, mini chocolate bars (4 Snickers, 4 Milky Way, 4 Butterfinger, and 4 Kit Kat.)

I made two for our senior citizen group to be used in a raffle to raise funds. I overheard a comment from one of the men who said that there are no prizes for the guys! This will give the lucky winners some snacks to enjoy while watching a movie.

By MCW from Lewiston, NY

I love this idea. I belong to groups that are always looking for good raffle/prize items. This one is perfect for any age or sex. Thank you.

Cute idea!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMay 26, 2011
Compost Bucket Ideas
Compost Bucket Ideas
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Making a Tuna Can Trick-Or-Treat Bucket
Making a Tuna Can Trick-Or-Treat Bucket
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
🎄
🍂