Sophie (Boston Terrier)

Sophie is a seven year old Boston Terrier. I got Sophie from a breeder who had six week old pups for sale. They were born on a farm and were all romping about when we noticed one older pup playing with them. It was our Sophie, leftover from the previous litter because no one wanted the dog with one blue eye! How pitiful! We had to make her our pup!

She likes to lay in the sun, go for short walks, gut stuffed animals and cuddle-pup with her Dad in the recliner on cold Wisconsin nights. In this photo she's showing off her new crocheted collar I made her.

She has bad skin allergies and used to be on cortisone, so she is a little overweight because of that. Now, we control it with benadryl as needed as well as a fish and sweet potato based food, so much better than liver damaging drugs!

By kendy from Milwaukee, WI

She is a cutie, how could anyone not fall in love with her a first sight?

Sophie is a BEAUTIFUL girl! The real reason that she was overlooked was because she was meant just for you! My grandpuppy Baxter is a Boston whom was not sold because he was brindle and white instead of black and white, but my son and his wife were thrilled to find him.

Sophie has such a sweet little face! I, too, have a Boston. Her name is Panda and she rules the roost! Bostons make the best pets ever!

All Boston's are cute!

Great story, we have 2 BT's also and yes they do rule the roost, awesome dogs! She is a cutie!

He is like one of my children sent from God.

Boston Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 18, 2009
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
stack of light creamy fudge
Recipes for Boston Creme Candy
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎄