Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Finding Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

The Weight Watcher's program has gone through many variations over the years. Certain plans work better for some people than others. This is a guide about finding Weight Watcher's Quick Start menu.

January 27, 2011 Flag

Where can I find the old Weight Watcher diet menu planner?

By Sandy from MI

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 27, 2011 Flag

I am also looking for the 1986 Weight Watchers Quick Start program menu. I have lost all four weeks.

Thank you.

By Sheila from Vancouver, BC

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 3, 2010 Flag

I am looking for the Weight Watcher Quick Start Program. It last 4 weeks. Does anyone have a copy of this program?

By hunter9393 from Centreville, VA

Answers:

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

Yes. Go to Amazon or used book store and purchase "Weight Watchers Quick Start program cookbook". It has all the weekly guidelines in cookbook (what to eat and how much of each food group). Lists the same thing that was on the "weekly" sheets handed out at meetings. Good luck. Also try your local library/cookbook section. (11/01/2009)

By seideca

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

Try eBay. That's where I found a copy. (11/01/2009)

By seideca

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 29, 2009 Flag

I am looking for the Weight Watchers Quick Start diet plan. Does anyone know where I can find it? Thank you.

By ALZboril from Saskatoon, SK

Answers:

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

You can go to amazon.com and do a search. I did one and got several hits. I didn't look at all of them, but some were just cookbooks and some included the plan. (04/20/2009)

By Anonymous

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 6, 2009 Flag

Does anyone have Week One of Weight Watchers Quick Start program? Thanks.

Judy from Vernon, BC

Answers:

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 14, 2009 Flag

I have been trying to find the Weight Watchers Quick Start Menu. It was the menu for the first week of Weight Watchers back in the early 80s. It was called the Quick Start Menu - Week 1.

Patty from Syracuse, NY

Answers:

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

I have that menu, but it is too long to type (I'm not much of a typist). If there is some way I can get your mailing address I will be happy to copy it and mail it to you. jsham from AR

(03/01/2009)

By jsham

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
A healthy meal of wok fried vegetables being prepared.
Finding Old Weight Watchers Menus
Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 24, 2017
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Weight Watchers Healthy Lifestyle
Weight Watchers Recipes
1980's Weight Watchers Plans
1980's Weight Watchers Plans
1970s disco ball
1970's Weight Watchers Plans
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 2:16:29 PM on 10.0.2.31 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.