Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

Where can I find the old Weight Watcher diet menu planner?

By Sandy from MI

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

January 27, 2011 Flag

I am also looking for the 1986 Weight Watchers Quick Start program menu. I have lost all four weeks.

Thank you.

By Sheila from Vancouver, BC

June 3, 2010 Flag

I am looking for the Weight Watcher Quick Start Program. It last 4 weeks. Does anyone have a copy of this program?

By hunter9393 from Centreville, VA

Answers:

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

Yes. Go to Amazon or used book store and purchase "Weight Watchers Quick Start program cookbook". It has all the weekly guidelines in cookbook (what to eat and how much of each food group). Lists the same thing that was on the "weekly" sheets handed out at meetings. Good luck. Also try your local library/cookbook section. (11/01/2009)

By seideca

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

Try eBay. That's where I found a copy. (11/01/2009)

By seideca

May 29, 2009 Flag

I am looking for the Weight Watchers Quick Start diet plan. Does anyone know where I can find it? Thank you.

By ALZboril from Saskatoon, SK

Answers:

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

You can go to amazon.com and do a search. I did one and got several hits. I didn't look at all of them, but some were just cookbooks and some included the plan. (04/20/2009)

By Anonymous

April 6, 2009 Flag

Does anyone have Week One of Weight Watchers Quick Start program? Thanks.

Judy from Vernon, BC

Answers:

March 14, 2009 Flag

I have been trying to find the Weight Watchers Quick Start Menu. It was the menu for the first week of Weight Watchers back in the early 80s. It was called the Quick Start Menu - Week 1.

Patty from Syracuse, NY

Answers:

Weight Watcher's Quick Start Menu

I have that menu, but it is too long to type (I'm not much of a typist). If there is some way I can get your mailing address I will be happy to copy it and mail it to you. jsham from AR

(03/01/2009)

By jsham

A healthy meal of wok fried vegetables being prepared.
Finding Old Weight Watchers Menus
Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 27, 2011
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Weight Watchers Healthy Lifestyle
Weight Watchers Recipes
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 13, 2016 at 7:23:18 AM on 10.0.2.132 in 769 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.