Gift for Mom Joke

A man went into the pet shop to purchase something for his mother's birthday. His mother was alone and he thought it would be a good idea if she had a nice companion with her. He couldn't decide what kind of a pet to get so the shop owner showed him a parrot. He said, "This parrot can speak in 5 different languages." The man said, "Wow, that'll give her someone to talk to, it should be a nice pet. I'll take it."

About a week later, the man received a letter from his mother that said the usual things, "Today I went shopping and found a great deal on peaches...my friend and I played bingo and I won $15.00 and a t-shirt...and thank you, son, for the wonderful chicken you sent me, it was absolutely delicious..." The man was horrified. Surely his mother couldn't be talking about the parrot! He called his mother up immediately. "What do you mean, 'chicken'?" he asked. "That was a parrot that could speak in five different languages!" The mother replied, "Well then it should have said something!"

By Stacey from Orem, UT

ROFL...I love it! Sounds like something my momma would do! Or me! PS. My in laws have an Amazon Green Parrot....that eats chicken!

Gift For Mother
A Gift for Mother Jokes
Entertainment JokesMarch 15, 2006
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Two child's hand print ornaments.
Homemade Birthday Gift Ideas for Mom
A daughter hugging her mother on her birthday.
Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Mom
🎉
🎄