Condensation Inside a Watch

I bought a watch not realizing it was not water resistant. It got wet and now has condensation on the glass. How do I get rid of the condensation?

Sharon from Mililani, HI

this used to happen all the time when i was a dishwasher and forgot about the watch...used to let in sit in the sunshine or blow dryer would clear it up and than it would start to go once again, good luck

If the back pops off of the watch (for battery replacement) take that off and blow dry the watch.

Put the watch in a small covered container with 1/4 cup uncooked rice. Let sit overnight. The rice draws out the moisture. The watch will work again.

used to happen all the time with a timex. I would dip my arm down in swim pool to check readings. It just dried out on its own, always kept working

If you can pop the back off, do it and let it air dry. I've done this more than once. lol

I had the this problem and was told by someone in a jewelry dept. to take the back off and let it air dry for a few days. It worked!!!

You could always place it above a reading lamp, or for that matter any lamp in the house and in a few hours the head from the lamp will dry it out.

Manila, Philippines: the rice solution works. I couldn't get the back off the watch. In the absence of any watch repair shops in the area, I put the watch in rice in a bag and left it in the sunlight for 24 hours. Result, no more condensation in the watch. Thanks for the suggestion.

But there's only 12 hours of sunlight a day

I have a swiss Marin automatic watch it fell down in the river and got

WetAnd now it stops running when i moves it it runs and again in a few second it stopes what should I do??

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Removing Condensation from Inside a Watch
Home and Garden Repair Other WatchesFebruary 25, 2007
Car Window With Condensation
Removing Condensation from Car Windows
Mold on Window Seals
Getting Rid of Mold on Window Seals
Condensation in Mobile Home
Condensation in Mobile Home
Ceiling
Condensation Buildup on a Ceiling
🎉
🎄