Plastic Canvas Spring Angel
This is one of 4 seasonal angels. I made this for my mom for a late Mother's Day gift.
Approximate Time: 1 week
- assorted yarns
- 3 sheets, 7 count plastic canvas
- #16 embroidery needle
- hot glue gun
- I had cut out all of the pieces and stitched them by the directions. It was fun watching her come to life.
- I had put together the flowers first on the skirt and then in the hair.
- I whipstiched the arms to the body parts, then stitched those together.
- I put together the skirt then assembled the body on top and whipstitched it together.
- For the wings on the back, I had hot glued them to the body and then glued the watering can in to her hands.
I have the pattern if you are interested.
By SueS from Ephrata
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
This is a very lovely piece. Could I get the pattern for this and the other 3 you mentioned?
Would love to have this pattern and the other 3 also.
Add your voice to the conversation.