EmploymentBudget & Finance

Looking for a Job Online

Category Employment

Does anyone know of any job services online that are not a rip off. I am looking for something to do at home and make some extra money. I have looked but most want a start up charge and no promise that it works.

Suzie from AK

I work at home and love what I do. I work for an international wellness company, helping new customers get their accounts set up. If you'd like some more information on this, please visit my site:

http://mainstreetmom.com/mw

By guest client (Guest Post)

I have a great stay at home job. You can earn great extra money too. Check out my web site at www.pamperedchef.biz/kimcrain.

Suzie,

I don't know if you've found anything that you're interested in yet or not, but I have been working from home as an Independent Watkins Associate, and I really enjoy it so much. Have you ever heard of Watkins products? You can check out the information at www.mo3bk.com and I'll get back to you if you want more information. Best of luck to you.

This just might be what you are looking for:

I am home, I am working, I am happy and you should be too. Let me share with you my Team, how we help you work from home around the important things in your life.

http://rebecca.  meandlovinit.com

hi my name is shelly mcknight and i am desperatly seeking hundreds of homeowners to help me promote my business.

At my office,based in Hove, ihave thousands of boxes filled with my perfume samples and leaflets which i need putting into envelopes.

Launching my business is hard work and unfortunatly i dont have the time to sit there and do them on my own.

I deliver the boxes to you and will come and collect them when you call me to say your done, you can take on as many boxes as you wish but remember i need them done asap.

I pay £1.05per envelope and i belive there is 500 in each box.

Recently i had an unfortunate incident with a girl from birmingham, i travelled all the way up there, gave here 2 boxes(thats a 1000 perfume samples of mine)then kept trying to get in touch with her but had no luck, so unfortunate due to that incident i lost some of my business, so in order to protect my business i am asking for £30 cash/postal order, £50 if you live outside England, just to basically pay for my journey up to you and security for my business, i always pay in cash never cheques so i expect the same.

If you are at all interested, please write to me with your address, contact number and your payment and i will be in touch asap to arrange a time to deliver.

shelly Mcknight

51 caburn heights

crawley

rh11 8ss