Stretch Eggs With Powdered Eggs

As expensive as a dozen of eggs have gotten over the recent months, a good way to extend them is to add some dry powdered cafeteria eggs or Army powdered eggs or other if you can get them! Sometimes you can find them at the Mennenite stores if you are lucky enough to have one near you!

Mix a little and add it to regular scrambled eggs to make them go farther and they taste really good!

Source: myself :)

By melody_yesterday

You can also try soy flour as an egg substitute in recipes

You can also use powdered eggs in just about any recipe that calls for eggs; reconstitute them first (should come w/ directions - I think its 2 tbls egg to 1 tbls water-equals 1 egg) and continue w/ recipe. They are hard, if not impossible, to find in regular grocery stores tho.

A while back, my mother gave me a bunch of powdered eggs that no one else wanted. They worked great when making pancakes, waffles, putting into meatloaf, and things like that. I was kind of upset when I finished them off and couldn't find any more. I tried the soy flour thing, but don't like it much. It has the tendency to make cookies and baked goods tough, especially if you use it to replace all the eggs.

Food and Recipes Food Tips EggsFebruary 29, 2008
Powdered Milk
Powdered Milk Ice Cream Recipes
A sugar mill making powdered sugar.
How to Make Confectioners (Powdered) Sugar
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
new shoes
Homemade Liquid Shoe Stretch
🎄