San Francisco Wedding Photos

This is a really nice couple, and funny. The tree picture was actually taken the next day after the wedding and we all went to San Francisco. The stair picture I just though would look like a funny picture, but actually is a very nice piece. I added it to my collection. It reminded me of a Charile Chaplin movie.

I finally decided to take pictures, people are always telling me I take nice pictures. I can tell when a picture is good, very professional, but never thought I could take nice professional pictures. The couple loves the pictures, let me know what you think. Thanks!

By Igor from Sacramento, CA

Guess you could title the stair picture "Steppin' toward our Future" and the tree one "Mighty trees from little acorns grow" or something? Nice shots!

Very nice pictures. What kind of camera did you use and what were your settings??

You should consider going professional. Can you take classes somewhere? I think you have a good eye.

You do have a fine eye. I'm particularly fond of the shadows on the stair picture. Most wedding photos bore me senseless. These are the kind of pics that won't make their kids snicker and roll their eyes 20 years from now.

Don't know what you do for a living now, but I agree with Cassie, you should take classes and make the most of a natural talent. Even if it's for a little extra money or just for fun. The entire industry has changed so much with the widespread use of digital. What used to require pricey cropping, enhancing, and airbrushing is now so simple. Just good software, a little knowledge, and an eye for detail. What used to require rooms full of equipment now fit on a desktop.

I'm sure you've been hearing it from friends. Now you'll hear the same thing from a bunch of unbiased strangers.

wonderful photos!

San Francisco, California
San Francisco, California Frugal Travel Guide
Photos WeddingsDecember 27, 2007
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Legoland California
California Frugal Travel Guide
San Antonio River Walk
San Antonio, TX Frugal Travel Guide
🎉
🎄