Bunny Hat from Cereal Box
Here's a fun project for every "bunny".
Crafting Time: 45 min. to 1 hour
What You Need:
- cereal box - opened to lie flat
- white construction paper
- white cotton
- cellophane tape
- glue stick
- Cut a 2 inch wide strip of cardboard from the length of the cereal box. Fit this strip around your head and staple the ends in place to create a band. Cut off any excess cardboard. Cover the cardboard with white construction paper. Use tape to secure the paper.
- Draw and cut a bunny head (or trace and cut the pattern) from white construction paper.
- Use marker to add facial features and color in the ears.
- Glue the bottom of the bunny's head to the front of your band.
- Draw and cut two arms and hands (or trace and cut the pattern) from white construction paper. Add paw pads with marker and glue the arms to the band, at the sides of the head.
- Glue cotton to the back of the band for the bunny's tail.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:54:37 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us