How do I clean badly stained aluminum?

How do I clean badly stained aluminum?

Phil from New Zealand

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

scrub aluminum pans with a wadded up piece of aluminum foil.

cream of tartar and salt is a good scrub for aluminum.

I have heard that rubbing crumpled aluminum foil will remove rust. I work as a professional cleaner and I use Windex and dry rags to polish off water spots. Hope this helps.

if it is a pot, use apple peels ( 2 OR 3 apples) into some boiling water in said pot and simmer for about 30 mins. if it is not a pot, do the same and simmer whatever it is in the water for same amount of time cream of tarter also works (-:

Home and Garden Cleaning MetalOctober 16, 2006
pan lined with foil
Lining a Pan With Aluminum Foil
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:32:53 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.