Getting Rid of Bugs in Dog Biscuits

I had brown hard bugs for several months now. They are in the den where my dog's Milk Bones are. They have eaten holes all through the bones and are all over our ceiling, floor, and tables. They don't live long and I vacuum them up. I've seen them fly a little ways. I'd really like to get rid of them. I've sprayed the room and shut the door, but that was no help.

By Patricia

Answers

You have carpet beetles. Call an exterminator and have the carpet cleaned by a professional steam cleaner like Stanley Steamer. If you don't have carpet you still need to throughloy clean the whole room and exterminate. Store your dog's food in an air tight container and throw away what you have now.

Home and Garden Pest Control Pantry PestsNovember 5, 2011
Biscuits made from scratch.
Making Biscuits From Scratch
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 9:37:06 AM on 10.0.1.89 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.