Keep Hair Style Nice While Sleeping

If you styled your hair, and you want to keep it nice overnight, in order to help it not get messed up during the night, put a slip over your pillow. I once read in a beauty magazine that a silk pillow will do the trick, but are not so cheap. I thought about it and came up with this tip.

By Estypesty from Baltimore

I invested in a pair of satin pillow cases for that reason and found out they do nothing for me. This wasn't because I had a fancy hairdo, it was because I got tired of looking like a troll in the morning when I got up.

Hi, my hairdresser gave me this tip years ago and I have used either a satin or polyster slip and/or nightgown ever since and it works, it works, it works!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips TipsAugust 25, 2009
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄