Restore and Reuse Dryer Sheets

Don't throw away your tumble dryer sheets after one use, just soak them in a little fabric conditioner, leave them to dry and you will be able to use them again and again!

By pintpuller from UK

I use an old rag to do this with in my dryer. I bought a bottle of inexpensive fabric softener over a year ago and still have about half of it left. I'm actually afraid that the fabric softener will go bad before I use it all. What I do is soak the rag and then hang it to dry. I put it in a lingere bag and it will last through several loads of laundry before I have to soak it again.

I just cut the dryer sheets into 4 strips and add one strip to the dryer and maybe even a second time. It works as well as a whole sheet.

Reusing Dryer Sheets, Cute snowmen made out of reused dryer sheets.
Reusing Dryer Sheets
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryJanuary 13, 2010
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Cutting dryer sheets in half.
Saving Money on Dryer Sheets
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
🎉
🎄