Kids' Santa Ornament

You will need red or green puff paper (I get it at the dollar store), cotton balls, glue, a small pic of the kid that is doing the ornament, black gel pen, silver gel pen, and scissors.

Have the kids trace their hands and cut them out. Color in the shoes and belt with the black gel pen and the belt buckle with the silver gel pen. Glue the cotton for the hair, beard, and trim on suit. Let dry, add kid's pic in center. This is so cute. You can make sugar cookie dough, roll out, kids can trace their hands, cut them out and do turkeys. This is very cute too. Fun for you and the kids.

By Sheri from Stockton, CA

I used to live in Stockton, moved to Missouri about 12 years ago! Just wanted to shout out ..

This is sooo cute! I am always looking (usually at the last minute) for a craft project or two for the kids to do at our annual Christmas Party. This is now at the top of my list!! I love it!! Can't wait to make them with the kids and watch the fun!! Thanks for sharing!!

CraftyChrissy in WI.

This is an adorable craft and I know my children will love to complete it! This will make a great weekend craft when it is too cold to go outside! Thank you for sharing it!

Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Crafts Christmas OrnamentsJune 20, 2008
Santa hat with gold thread snowflakes
Making a Santa Hat Purse
finished ornament
Making Felt Christmas Ornaments
Bleach Bottle Santa
Making a Bleach Bottle Santa
red painted sled with cross member and ribbon pull tied on
Making a Popsicle Stick Wooden Sled Ornament