Rose (Mixed Breed)

Rose is a 15 year old mixed breed dog. Someone threw her out at 6 weeks old so we took her in.

She likes digging and digging and more digging. Rose loves cats and the cats love her. She is just Sweet!

By ELE from Oakland, Maryland

She is cute!I read to get a dog to dig where YOU WANT them to is bury treats in that spot(s) This will distract them from digging up your flowers or under the fence.

Rose is just the sweetest dog! Isn't it amazing how God put that little angel there for you to love and cherish, when you didn't know you wanted a dog? I have five cats that God dropped in my yard, all strays who came here to live with us! She's a keeper! Thank you for keeping and loving her all these years, and for sharing her photo with us, too!

Sweet Little Rosey...what a lucky doggy she was to find a home that loves her. Give her many hugs for me please.~

Holly

Hi Rose....

I am sending you big Hugs & Kisses !!! You are just the sweetest angel fur baby....

Oooo - Rose looks just as sweet as her name! I'm so glad you found her, and she found you - that was a match made in Heaven! Give her a big hug and kiss for me. God bless both of you!

She is the cutest,your a kind person for taking her

In.Here's a big hug for Rose and one for you too:)

awwwwwwwwww shes a doll! we recently were 'found' by our dog too! David is also a digger!

You were so lucky she found you! She is a real treasure.

She is just oh so adorable.

She's adorable. Who could resist those big dark eyes? And her coloring is beautiful. What a sweetheart.

that's great she sure is a cutey.. tell me what do you feed her???? I have a Jack Rusell, Petey he'll be 6yrs in May but with this food thing.I've been cooking for him..I need some names of trusted dog food... that's all!!!Stickchilly

She is so cute! I love her.

Photos Pets DogsApril 12, 2007
Red Climbing Roses
Transplanting a Climbing Rose Plant
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
🎄