Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Display Cookie Cutters on Walls

Pin It
contest winner icon

Here's a way to display my cookie cutters. Some are gifts, some are ones I bought, some are my mom's, and some are my grandmother's. I can't tell you what wonderful memories they all hold for me, as I can remember why I bought or received every one. I get lots of compliments on them, too!

By Margie

Display Cookie Cutters On Walls Display Cookie Cutters On Walls

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By donita [23]12/13/2008

this one takes the cake, very nice& so much memory to it, im sure.

By Kelly [15]06/11/2006

Any ideas for ones you cannot hang? I have some vintage tupperware ones that do not have holes for string or hooks...some of the handles broke off so my DH glued pen caps on! What ingenuity!

By Laura (Guest Post)04/02/2006

THEY LOOK TERRIFIC !!! . I WAS THINKING OF DOING THAT ALSO BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE EACH ONE, BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE SPACE FOR ALL OF MINE, SO WHAT I DID WAS I GOT THICK BLACK TWINE AND STRUNG THEM IN BUNCHES AND HUNG THEM AROUND A CURTAIN ROD, IT GETS PRETTY HEAVY, AFTER 7 OR 8 BUNCHES OF 25 OR MORE ON EACH BUNCH BUT NOW I HAVE THIS FABULOUS VALLANCE THAT IS OVER MY SINK, HAHAH AND THEY ARE EASY TO GET TO SO I CAN USE THEM ,

RE: Cookie Cutter Decor

By Sherry (Guest Post)08/16/2005

I absolutely love your display of cookie cutters! I have been collecting cutters for 42 years and I think I will decorate with mine as you did. Thanks!

By Annie Rios Hill [12]08/15/2005

I really like your idea! So original. I like the part
of the memories, nice.

By Jeannie (Guest Post)08/15/2005

This is a great idea! What an interesting display!

By Joyce [12]08/15/2005

That is a good idea i would of never thought of it.

By LadyLeonesse (Guest Post)08/15/2005

What great cookie cutters! Id love to have this nice a collection :)

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.