Bandwaghon Plastic Knitting Frame

I have a plastic circular frame knitter that has no instructions with it. It is by Bandwaghon, Inc. and on the package it says, "Knit-Easy Method: Now you can knit a sweater in one day using this." It appears to have about 70 white pegs in a double semi circle set into a green ring.

I attempted to look up Bandwagon, Inc. Boston, MA on the internet but I couldn't find anything that indicated that they had made this knitter loom. Is there anyone who can help me with any kind of instructions? I'm sorry that I don't have the ability to post a picture. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Sandra from PA

Sounds like my knifty knitter. Just google knifty knitter.

I just joined and saw your 2009 post on the Knit-Easy Method. Did you ever find a book? I have one that I don't mind copying for you.

I just purchased the Knit-Easy Method knitter in a second hand store and was wondering if you possibly still have the instruction book?

Crafts KnittingMarch 9, 2009
pink knitted hat
Knitting a Hat
Round Knitting Looms
Round Knitting Loom Tips
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
machine knitting a hat
Buying and Using a Knitting Machine