Nutritional Information For Newsletter Recipes

Would it be possible to include the nutritional information with the recipes included in the newsletters?

Rebecca from Forsyth, MO

Editor's Note: At this time, we can only include information that is submitted to us. Nearly all our recipes are submitted by members of ThriftyFun. They are posting their own recipes so don't have the nutritional information. We would love to be able to get this information easily. If anyone out there knows how we could get it, we would love to hear about it.

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

FitDay.com I would think it would be tedious to apply all the stuff but you can do it.

Take the individual components ex. 1 large chicken breast deboned and skinned, it will then ask you weight or size etc and give you a calorie count (I think it has fat too!). Then add all those things up and divide by the nubmer servings.

FitDay helped me when I needed to loose weight for my gastric bypass surgery, it helps track all that you eat and makes you see that you CAN eat a lot more than you thought!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Healthy EatingAugust 21, 2007
newsletter graphic
Finding Printable Newsletter Templates
Beef stew and dumplings
Beef Stew Recipes
bundles of Christmas letters with quill pen and ink pot
Creating a Christmas Newsletter
nutrition label
Calculating Nutritional Information at Home
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:56:00 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.