Blister Inside My Mouth

I have small white bumps inside my inner lips and then they blister. What are they?

Centra

Best Answer

They do sound like canker sores. Here's a link about them:

http://www.animated-teeth.com/canker_sores/t1_canker_sores.htm

I would suggest to go to your doctor because there might be serious underlying health issues causing them and there's also the possibility that those spots are something else :-(

It is most likely a canker sore. Drinking orange juice and rinsing with Listerine helps.

Rinse your mouth with peroxide several times a day. It will heal the canker sore and also helps with the pain.

I have for many, many years had various things that hurt in the mouth or cold sores outside of the mouth. If you have access to a medical doctor, get him to give u a Rx for "kenalog in oral base" or generic. It's amazing for the inside of your mouth. Right before going to sleep, you dry the spot where the sore is, then you pat this paste on it & move your lips or cheek back to where it's suppose to be Then go right to sleep & try not to move your cheeks or lips, it tends to move it around & might dislodge the paste.

You want it to be there as long as possible in the morning, you may still have some of it around the area. I just swish with some water & it will wash off. It does not taste bad, almost no taste at all. In the morning it will be gone. I have had some resistant ones, & it may take 2 nights to get it gone, but this stuff stops pain & heals very fast. Once you have the tube of it, it lasts for many years I had my first tube for longer than 10 years & it still worked.

If you got a white bump pop it before it starts to blister after I blister add salt and water and swish it around every night it might take a while but it works and it might hurt a bit.

Child holding lip down to show blister on inner lip
Treating a Blister Inside My Mouth
Health & Beauty Home RemediesAugust 12, 2009
Cleaning a Retainer
Cleaning a Retainer
A woman in pain wearing dentures.
Remedies for Pain from Wearing Dentures
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Removing Condensation from Inside a Watch
🎉
🎄